We thought we would experiment with a very very limited run of Green suits and see how they are received in the Long Course market.
Developed with 6 time Hawaii Winner and the King of Kona - Dave Scott.
We took all the information that Dave could throw at us and added his passion for speed, comfort and breathability to create a heat-escaping, reflective, and faster garment.
- Mesh Panels are located along the spine and lower back to let heat dissipate.
- Made from the latest French fabrics delivering a soft feel but true sweat wicking.
- 'Coldblack®' Technology utilised to manage temperatures.
- Long Front Zip for comfort and cooling on the run.
- All fabrics are heat reflective for added cooling.
- Improved aerodynamics.
- Improved control of the bicep muscles to reduce oscillation.
- Shoulder and upper arm UV protection.
- New improved long course synthetic chamois 6mm for long course comfort
- Chamois designed specifically for longer distance swim, cycle and run
- The LD Chamois has been rotated slightly forward to match Garment design with modern day Bike Fit Methods
- The suit and chamois is designed for the open hip position when on a triathlon bike, which is proven to deliver better performance and comfort
- Seam free arm and leg openings, increasing aerodynamics.
- Covered rear pockets for optimum aerodynamics on the bike & swim.
- Long sleeves (compared to standard Tri suits) offer improved aerodynamics on the bike.
For the athlete, looking for the ultimate in Triathlon Suit comfort, Performance and speed.
Coldblack® technology guarantees a minimum UPF 30 protection when applied to any textile in any colour without affecting the look or feel of the product. Please note the extra breathable and cooling mesh area will allow UV to pass through so we recommend wearing sun cream in hot races.